3E provides 0.127 mm PTFE Teflon DUAL ZONE glass-filled adhesive tapes as accessories to impulse sealing technology.
The central part of these tapes are not adhesive.
• Operating temperature: - 200 + 260 °C
Notes and additional information
We always have in stock Teflon adhesive tape in the following standard measurements:
• Teflon DUAL ZONE 0.127 mm x 12-20-12 mm
• Teflon DUAL ZONE 0.127 mm x 20-25-20 mm
Special measurements are available on request.
Use and Application
The 0.127 mm PTFE Teflon DUAL ZONE glass-filled adhesive tapes are placed between the band and the film to be sealed. Their main uses are as follows:
• to ensure the band will slide smoothly during thermal expansion due to heating
• to ensure the sealing bar does not stick to the film